katewritesandreads

katewritesandreads

Monday 2 February 2015

Serial girl

In 2011 I had a serial published in The People's Friend:


which the magazine illustrated very nicely:

I blogged here about how I came to write it.

The story was subsequently also published in a large-print library edition:

which I am delighted to say more than 3000 people have borrowed to date. (Thank you very much if you were one of them. Or if you're the person who's borrowed it 3000 times.)

In 2014 my second serial was published:





and – library borrowers, are you listening? – it will be a large-print book later this year.

Serial number 3 is at the beginning of the pipeline.

Watch this space.


2 comments:

  1. It's great to see your success with these, Kate. You must be thrilled the books are going into libraries too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rosemary. Long live libraries!

    ReplyDelete