katewritesandreads

katewritesandreads

Tuesday 19 November 2019

Wish upon a star




Six days before Christmas a family crisis brings Stella back from London to the Scottish Borders – and to Ross, the man she left fifteen months earlier.

This time three years ago I was on tour with Stella’s Christmas Wish – well, virtually on tour, doing the rounds with some lovely book bloggers. Here’s what some of them had to say:

I fell in love with the characters and actually wished they were real … I loved reading about them and the way their lives intertwined … I really, really, want there to be a sequel …

Later on as we discover the truth I thought the reasons for Maddie's absence were heartfelt and brought a lovely tone and atmosphere to the story.

Stella quickly became a very sympathetic character for me.

The beauty of Scotland comes alive in this story, and the characters are so engaging and really make you care about them.

 ... I enjoyed reading this book and if you are looking for a Christmas read I recommend this one.
 
Portobello Book Blog
a delightful, warm-hearted Christmas read which I thoroughly enjoyed.


Stella's Christmas Wish is published as an e-book by Black&White and is available from Amazon for a mere 99p, less than the cost of a chocolate snowman. It's also available in large-print in libraries.



No comments:

Post a Comment